We work 7 days a week - go ahead and call evenings and weekends!
We carry liability insurance and all New York licenses.
Treating both wildlife and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Animal trapping and relocation using humane traps
- Removal of animals in attics and chimneys and walls
- Animal damage repairs: chewed wood, wires, and more
- Prevention services to keep critters away permanently
- Home inspections to find animal entry holes and damage
- Attic restoration: cleanup and insulation replacement
- Dead animal removal both outside and in the walls
- Rodent control - permanent solution, poison-free
- Bat colony removal with 100% legal success rate
- Bird control services: pigeons, sparrows, etc
- Snake removal services: we come out 24/7
For more than ten years, our company has been helping the locals get rid of their unwanted visitors humanely and safely. We are armed with more than 100 experts and professionals who are dedicated to fulfilling this unique purpose and guided by values that establish our business as the leader in wildlife management. Through the data that we gathered and the insights of our experts, we deliver solutions that will eliminate the risk and transform your house once more into a haven. Aside from transforming this industry, we have also changed the way we work together and interact with our clients. We want to make sure that the property and our customers will be treated with respect and with the same values and ethics that we uphold. We remain the leading provider of wildlife management solutions. Aside from dealing with exotic wild animals, we can also handle urban pests. Remember that not all companies are permitted to process your problems. You may end up facing a lot of legal charges if you employ a company that is not licensed to deal with protected species. Choose only the company you can trust. Know more about our companies by looking at the different informative articles in our blog section or by calling us on our hotline number.